10. As you left your house, all decked out and ready to run, the arctic blast that followed froze your lungs in less than a second.
9. One nightmare +
8. Two new molars +
7. Three runny noses =
6. Not enough sleep
5. Thirty minutes after breakfast, the sun set.
4. The gym or basement treadmill or front door was just waaaaaay too far to travel for a run.
3. That extra doughnut for breakfast was amazing.
2. I couldn't find my running clothes among the mountains of laundry accumulating in my front room.
1. Run? Oh yeah, do I still do that?
Fortunately, I didn't need to use ANY of these excuses today because ... I actually ran yesterday.
4 days ago