Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Wow. I liked that post so much I didn't know what to say next.

So this is all I've got: I had my hair cut and lightened today. I never get it cut (I'm growing it out so it's been over a year!!!) and I never get it bleached/dyed (I've had bad home experiences with this and my hubby likes the au natural look). Well, I did both today and I like it. Except that my hair now smells like bubble gum and it's giving me a headache. Hmmm... good thing I went running after I got it done so the sweat mixed with the bubble gum really makes it even better. Yum. Sweet dreams.

Me with a bubble gum headache.

3 comments:

The Muse said...

I'm all about going pro for hair colors... I'm addicted to coloring my hair, but I'm scared of the do-it-yourself brand. Way to professionalize! :) I think it's funny that the darker I go, the lighter you go, when a few years ago, it was just the opposite :) Speaking of which, you still haven't even seen pics of my brown hair yet. Hmmm...

Mark and Kim said...

I like the cut. I think I'll copy it (just like I'm copying your 26 at 26 idea). I'm done coloring my hair though after 12 years of not really knowing what a full head of natural hair looks like on me!

Steph said...

One word...HOT.

And I'm not talking about your stove.

You look great. Sometimes the best things in life are the things we are hesitant about. Then when it works out, we're surprised, ad it's double fun!