Thursday, December 4, 2008

A whole lotta nothin'

What's this post about? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I'm afraid that's all I've got, friends. You can keep reading if you'd like, but I'm really telling the truth here. Nothing productive will come from this post. I'm not going to tell you how to lose 20 lbs on some amazing diet plan in just three weeks by eating cold spaghetti three meals a day or how to tone those abs in just five minutes a day. Nope. That's just not happening today. You can check your Facebook ads for those gems. But really, I've got nothing for you today. I was just sick of the fact that I haven't posted in so long. That's all. I'm done. Bye.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I read the whole thing and loved it! :) I'm glad I found your blog!

Urban Earthworm said...

I like what I see so far! Do you still maintain this blog?