Friday, May 1, 2009

The Unveiling

Keep your pants on. I'm not going to let all that anticipation go for naught! My post last night had to be short and sweet cause I have a life and it keeps me busy. :) (Even if that life does entail watching 2 hours of HGTV every night...)

So here is the illustrious and much coveted prize won by the lucky Jacque:

These stay-put headbands have yet to do me wrong. Thank you, Bonnie, for first introducing me to the wonders of a headband with built-in traction. Who knew my head was so slippery (or pointy, but I prefer to think of it as slippery)? And what better a prize than one to keep hair out of your sweat? Very appropriate, if I dare say. 

So enjoy, Jacque! And continue coveting, the rest of you (you can buy them for a couple bucks at Wal-Mart if you're really diggin' it). 

No comments: