Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Do it.

I wanted to make this post really interesting cause I haven't posted in a while. I knew I'd need some good photos to entertain those weary of reading big blobs of words. After doing a quick search of my old photos, this is what I found:


Yes, this is me on the right while serving a mission for the LDS church in Brazil sometime in 2005 (I think...). And that is a chicken foot about to enter my mouth. It entered, I chewed, swallowed, and vowed to never do it again. :)

Moral of the story and a lesson taught me by my dear friend, Holly, "If nothing else, do it for the memory!"

Amen, Holly. Amen.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Bones and all?

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i needed to hear this today. thanks for the permission.

Steph said...

Um, this made me gag. Full of surprises, you are, dear Paige...

Liliane Macedo said...

Foi em 2004. Você ainda é membro da Igreja?